Instant Start Compact Fluorescent
Two of the most common complaints about Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs are their warm-up time and what to do if they break. TCP has addressed both these issues with their new line of InstaBright Armor Coat CFLs. TCP’s InstaBright technology provides the fastest starting CFL available, reaching full brightness in seconds. In case of breakage, TCP’s Armor Coating keeps glass and bulb contents contained without a loss of light output.
InstaBright Armor Coat CFLs may be used where any standard incandescent bulb is used. Applications include floor lamps, table lamps, ceiling fixtures, wall sconces, vanities, recessed cans, and track lighting. One of our employees uses these bulbs in his children’s rooms where bulbs are more likely to get broken. We stock both the 2700K and 5000K color temperatures, as well as flood shape, A-Shape, and Globe shape InstaBright products.
Features and Benefits:
- Fastest starting covered CFL reaches full brightness in seconds
- Fast run-up time and build-up time, lamps turns on instantly
- Patented technology using amalgam mercury
- RoHS Compliant
- Huge breakthrough in CFL technology!
- Durable coating keeps glass and bulb contents contained with no loss of light output.