Linx Linkable Task Light
The LINX, a cost-effective modular lighting system, integrates new generation T5 lamps in a tiny, versatile luminaire providing over 700 lumens per foot, excellent color rendition and extended lamp life. With labor-saving, plug together installation, LINX offers premium performance at a low installed cost making it ideal for space restricted counters, workstations, shelving, millwork, retail displays, backlit signs and coves.Linx Features
- Sleek, sub-miniature, contoured polycarbonate housing 7/8"W x 1-3/4"H is ideal for mounting in confined areas.
- Integrated, high performance electronic ballast produces instant-on, quiet, flicker-free light.
- Rounded, clear acrylic lens protects replaceable cool white lamp and provides 180 degrees of light distribution filling work surfaces with shadow-free, color correct illumination.
- Straight and 6" flexible connector included for linked, continuous lighting of up to 10 fixtures from a single power feed.
- LINX 14, 21 & 28 include premium linear T5 lamps that provide greater light output, longer lamp life and improved color rendition compared to standard preheat T5 lamps.
- Longer lamp lengths for shadow-free runs eliminating dark spots common in fixtures combining smaller T5 preheat lamps.
- Integral rocker switch allows for independent on/off operation.
- 72" power cord and mounting hardware included.
- U.L. listed.
- Manufacturer: SIMKAR